1. Store dry food in new plastic or metal garbage cans with lids or large glass containers labeled and close by food dishes. For convenience, use automatic pet feeders.
2. Place cans of pet food on a lazy susan for easy viewing and access.
3. Keep bones & toys in a bin or basket by the pets sleep/play area
4. Hang leashes (with plastic bag tied on for walks) and collars on hooks near door where pets are taken outside.
Also store any travel items such as collapsible water bowls here along with towels to wipe muddy paws
5. Keep medications and grooming supplies in a container with a handle hung on a hook near the leashes.
1 thought on “5 EASY STEPS TO ORGANIZING PET SUPPLIES”
Hi, Great site and a lot of useful information