Overwhelmed by paperwork? We can help you!
Whether your mail is too much to handle, the kids paperwork from school is getting lost in the shuffle or you are finding it difficult to manage paperwork as Conservator or Guardian of a relative, we understand the challenge keeping up with paperwork can present without a good system. Many of our clients come to us for help with creating a system that will work for them to maintain files, input and output paper, maintain current contacts, bills, and manage family calendars. Some want us to take it a step further and open mail, sort it into files, events, and tasks and help them manage their bill paying. We customize our services to your needs. If you feel overwhelmed by managing paperwork, hate making decisions about what to keep or file in you or you find you are too busy to get started, consider giving Livable Solutions Professional Organizing a call today.
Our team of professional organizers can help you make a plan and get organized. With our experience, guidance and enthusiasm we can make any organizing challenge easier. Livable Solutions professional organizers have organized, homes, offices and small businesses in Connecticut since 2004. Let our love of organizing be your motivation to achieve your goals.
Our organizing services include:
- Creating a step by step plan for you to follow independently or with us at your side
- Determining where the area for your paper management systems should be located
- Creating a comprehensive paper and digital filing system for your family
- Helping you sort and determine what must go or be archived
- Setting up your email, contact management, task management and calendar systems to work for your needs, including providing IT resources to sync all of your devices to work efficiently. We are proficient in Outlook, Outlook365, Gmail, Mac software, Microsoft Office Programs, Dropbox, ICloud, Quicken, Quickbooks and more.
- Creating storage solutions and clearly labeled file cabinets/bins to quickly identify your files and archived papers
- Picking up mail for you at PO Boxes, home & business mailboxes, sort and digitally scan mail to you if you are out of town
- Scanning paperwork to convert to or maintain a digital file system
- Creating a password list to track website logins and important vital records for your family
- Creating household inventories for insurance records or estate planning
- Aiding in maintaining files for conservators and guardian’s estate management for relatives
- Maintaining medical records for sick relatives
- Transporting paperwork to shredding sites
- Setting-up Quicken or Quickbooks software to maintain financial records and create a budget
- Maintaining books, pay bills and reconcile checkbooks each month
- Training you to maximize digital resources such as email software, apps and other available tools to help you reduce paper and maintain timely communications
- Connecting you with our long list of trusted local resources to complete any technology related services, repairs, build shelving, clean or provide materials to complete your project