Do you want to become a professional organizer? We can help you!
Are you naturally organized and passionate about creating order for those around you? Have you thought about making professional organizing a career but do not know where to start?
Owner/Professional Organizer Kristin Vander Wiede currently runs four businesses with her husband that are over ten years old and has her Masters in Business Administration (MBA). She has the experience to help. She provides mentoring on-site or over the phone. You do not have to be local to learn from her experience as an entrepreneur in the professional organizing industry.
Kristin has offered mentoring and coaching to many men and women looking to join the growing field of professional organizing and is happy to help guide you on the path to becoming a professional organizer.
What she will help you do:
- Answer your questions, concerns and guide you on what steps you need to take to become an organizer
- Help you understand what steps you will need to open your small business and help hold you accountable to completing them
- Coach you through writing a business plan and creating cash flow projections
- Guide you on what legal documents you will need to file to set-up your business
- Set you up on software/programs to help you track business expenses and finances.
- Provide materials to help you set up a marketing plan for your business.
- Share example forms, programs and apps that may help you organize you keep track of customer information and projects.
- Meet with you to troubleshoot on the job dilemmas, help you learn best ethical practices on the job, and how to interact with the customers
- Help you with time management challenges of meeting client demands, setting appointments, and working on back office necessities to run your business as it grows