Join me on a journey to take control of your space in 31 days! (July 1 – July 31, 2020)
Have you been home social distancing for months, but feel like you still cannot get to any of your organizing goals? We have all been dealing with a new work life balance that has changed routines, altered family dynamics and challenged us in new ways. At the same time, we have had an exceptional amount of time in our living spaces than ever before, which has either magnified problem areas or revealed excess.
Like me, you may have taken advantage of the extra time to work on some goals you never could get to. But, juggling homeschool, telecommuting and the constant traffic in the house became too overwhelming. Summer is here. School is over. Now it is time to take control of your space back.
That’s why I am hosting a 31 Days to Declutter Your Life Challenge Course in July. This program is designed to help you identify and focus on your organizing goals with accountability and results. I will be with you every step of the way.
Here is how it works:
- Sign Up: Click here to register.
- Plan of Action: You will get our course plan packet with everything you will need to plan and guide you through the challenge. We will have different goals for each day, worksheets and other great resources to help you reach your goals.
- Printable Organizing Systems: I am sharing with you, as a bonus for signing up, printable systems I created to organize your paperwork, pantry, linen closet, and playroom. These retail for over $50 at my shop Life’s Lists (www.etsy/shop/lifeslists)
- Life Binder – Templates to create a household binder for important household, personal and financial information.
- Instant Tickler File System: Printable file tabs to create 5 different Tickler File Systems for handling incoming paperwork.
- Instant File System: Printable tabs to create hanging files with the categories you need to create a comprehensive, yet simple file system. Instruction cards for every category identifying what you file behind the tab and what paperwork you can toss.
- Linen Closet System – Printable labels in three colors, and two styles to organize your linen closet shelves. Also included is a guide with tips and instructions related to linen closet storage.
- Pantry & Spice System: Over 200 Printable labels to organize your pantry and spice cabinet. In addition, you will get a guide with meal planning templates, inventory lists and charts to help organize your food storage areas.
- Playroom System: Printable labels to categorize toys throughout your playroom and other toy storage areas. These labels contain pictures and words to help your kids return items to their home.
- Weekly Check-In Meetings: One evening a week I will host a live session with group members to check-in, answer questions and provide motivation for stumbling blocks.
- Individual Check-Ins: Email me or schedule 15 minute phone or video check-ins with me for help with individual questions or challenges.
- Daily Email: You will receive a daily email providing you with the theme for the day and organizing tips related to it to get you motivated.
- Follow Along: We will post daily tips, themed messages, videos and more across our social media accounts so be sure to follow us and like us on Instagram and Facebook.
Sign Me Up!
To register click on this link: Register
Cost: $150 for the entire package
Upon registration you will receive our intro packet, printable organization packet files and be added to the daily email so you can get meet-up links and organizing themes.
I hope you will join me!
P.S. It is free to follow our social media posts to identify the theme for the day without all of the templates and coaching.
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/livablesolutions
Follow us on Instagram www.instagram.com/livablesolutions