It can be stressful to think of gifts for all of the loved ones in your life. I came across this list a couple of months ago and saved sharing it for the holidays. It is 100 ideas for gifts that will not increase the clutter in your friend’s and family’s homes. Happy gifting!
Did you ever wonder what happens to all of the old clothes they can’t sell at Goodwill? This article goes through the process from donation to recycling of the fabric. Did you know that most clothes can be recycled? If they aren’t they can leave a huge footprint in our landfills. Think about this next time you are shopping for cheap “disposable” clothing or figure it is better to just throw the clothing in the trash. Here is the link ...Continue Reading →
Often my clients want to find good homes for items they no longer want that will really make a difference in someone’s lives. Where to donate suits comes up often. Most Consignment shops don’t want them, especially men’s suits. I recently read about this organization called Save-A-Suit in Connecticut Magazine and thought it sounded like a great resource for my local clients, friends and family. Save-A-Suit is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. They provide our former military and college graduates with professional ...Continue Reading →
5 Easy Steps:
1. Empty all drawers & shelves. Discard those products that have expired.
Give away or discard what you don’t use. Put back what is left.
2. Purchase cosmetic organizers to keep your makeup neat and handy.
These can be found at www.theorganizedlifestylestore.com
3. Insert drawer organizers to keep all grooming supplies. Check the same
above for these organizers which come in bamboo wood and plastic.
4. Store all cosmetics, colognes and shaving supplies in ...Continue Reading →
Not sure which items to keep and which to toss?
Follow these simple rules.
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do I love this item?
2. Have I used this item in the past year?
3. Would it be difficult to replace it if needed in the future?
4. Will I need it on a definite date in the future?
5. Do I need to keep it for tax or legal purposes?
If your answer is No, decide whether to toss, donate or sell ...Continue Reading →
5 SIMPLE STEPS TO HELP ACCOMPLISH THIS:
1. Keep all doorways, entrances & hallways free of clutter & pleasing to the
eye. Create a path that flows.
2. Eliminate clutter by keeping only the objects that you love, use often or
are meaningful to you.
3. Paint your walls with soft calming colors. Paint your front door red.
4. Combine the following elements in each room to fine tune the energy flow:
metal (aids in concentration)