Having trouble navigating your attic or basement? We can help you!
Are you unable to walk through your basement or attic? If you find yourself unable face the boxes in your basement or are afraid to enter your attic, it might be time to take action. Attics and basements become procrastination rooms in homes. If you can’t find a place in your regular living area, but you can’t quite let go of an item or piece of furniture, the attic or the basement can be the easier place to leave it. Many of our clients have children who have left items behind but never want to take them to their new home. We also see parents who save inherited items or objects for their children even after the kids have refused them. The parents are the ones that cannot let go. If you relate to one of these scenarios, hate making the decisions about what to actually keep in your attic or basement, or you find you are too busy to get started consider giving Livable Solutions Professional Organizing a call today.
Our team of professional organizers can help you make a plan and get organized. With our experience, guidance and enthusiasm we can make any organizing challenge easier. Livable Solutions professional organizers have organized, homes, offices and small businesses in Connecticut since 2004. Let our love of organizing be your motivation to achieve your goals.
Organizing services we provide:
- Creating a step by step plan for you to follow independently or with us at your side
- Helping you sort and determine what must go
- Creating storage solutions and clearly labeled bins to quickly identify your items
- Helping you sell items in the classifieds, online, yard sales, and in consignment shops
- Transporting items out of your home and to donation sites
- Coordinating resources like storage pods, packing materials or dumpsters
- Connecting you with our long list of trusted local resources to complete any repairs, build shelving, clean or provide materials to complete your project